My Nintendo News v2.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Nintendo News v2.2

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Twitter Account
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm by Heart's Soul

» LockThe Champion has arrived! Heart's Soul plays SoulSilver.
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 pm by Heart's Soul

» Grand Lockdown
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 pm by Heart's Soul

» HEAR ME WAWR!!!
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:17 am by Heart's Soul

» Playstation
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm by neoswordmaster

» Press Start
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:01 pm by neoswordmaster

» Ace Attorney Investigation Gamehelp (SPOILERS)
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:06 pm by Heart's Soul

» Ace Attorney Investigations Released
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 pm by Heart's Soul

» Full Site Launched
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 pm by Heart's Soul

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackJack
Common User
Common User
BlackJack

Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Empty
PostSubject: Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.   Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Hello. I'm BlackJack. I joined this forum because Heart's Soul is a respected member of a forum I'm admin of.

I like videogames, anime/manga and movies. If you want to know anything specific, just ask. afro
Back to top Go down
http://theotaku2.50.forumer.com/index.php
Heart's Soul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.   Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Can you PLEASE make your avatar smaller? It's hurting my eyes.

EDIT: I am using a 1024x768 monitor and I have just removed your avatar as it takes up over 50% of my screen. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mynintendonews.board-directory.net
BlackJack
Common User
Common User
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.   Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Heart's Soul wrote:
Can you PLEASE make your avatar smaller? It's hurting my eyes.

EDIT: I am using a 1024x768 monitor and I have just removed your avatar as it takes up over 50% of my screen. Sad
WTF? It usually resizes. My bad. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://theotaku2.50.forumer.com/index.php
Heart's Soul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.   Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Thank you. Oh, and for some reason, as I'm playing AAI, I get more advanced in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://mynintendonews.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.   Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Nintendo News v2.2 :: Forum Directory :: Introductions-
Jump to: